I know I wear so many hats such as writer’s hat, designer’s hat or ice cream designer’s hat as the name of this blog but I never imagine that one day I will have a chance to wear an actual chef’s hat…. and it’s even harder to imagine myself being a chef… a Gourmet chef for dog!!
Thanks to P’Ton from Ya Pan Catering who gave me this particular assignment… yess…. he knows I love something people might feel weird about it 😛
The assignment is to create “A Gourmet Food” for Cesar event since Cesar is not just only a dog food but it’s “Food for Dog”! a premium dog food which attract the owner and makes them feel as if they serve a gourmet human food for their dog. Only one thing is that everything in these menus is made of Cesar and other dog snacks, so your dog can enjoy all of the plate.
Cesar has come in many flavours such as Gourmet Beef, Prime Beef and Choice Chicken, Chicken and Seafood, Lamb, Beef and Liver, Chicken, Chicken Supreme, Chicken and Cheese so I, Khun Ib and N’Mol from Ya Pan have create menus varying from each flavours as listed below.
- Chicken and cheese super supreme pizza : Cesar chicken and cheese flavour on pizza bread, decorated with variation of dog snacks.
- Roast Beef Platter : Cesar gourmet beef wrapping on Dog Chew bone, topped with Beef flavour dog gravy and garnished with a slice of lemon and cherry.
- Chicken Dogchewcini : Inspired by fettucini pasta which made of dog chew yellow stripes, mix mince Cesar chicken supreme with dog gravy source and then decorate with Garnished dog chew.
- Prime Beef and Choice Chicken Mousse with mini bone crunch : Blend Cesar prime beef and choice chicken until smooth and put it in the suffle bowl, topped with grounded mini bone crunch biscuit.
- Beef and Liver Bruschetta : Apparativo for your dog… Cesar beef and liver flavour spread on dog chew biscuit, garnished with dog snacks.
- Lamb cutlet : Cesar lamb flavour wraped on dog chew stick, served on dog chew biscuit as potatoes and decorated with dog chew carrot.
- Larb Gai : Cesar is not limited on just only western food, so does Thai menu!! Mince cesar chicken flavour, topped with ground mini bine crunch as Kao-Kua, served on cabbage leaves and decorate with dog chew sticks as Tua-Fak-Yao.
- Chicken and seafood springroll : Cesar chicken and seafood puree stuffed inside dog chew rolls with dog snacks.
- Dod Quake : Inspired by Swensen ice cream earth quake. Assorted scoop Cesar flavours in a big bowl, decorated with dog chew snacks.
It took place at Eden hall, Central World Plaza yesterday evening. There were fashion show from many celebrities, actresses and their dogs, Dog horoscope and of course…. our dog gourment kiost!!
Lots of dogs really felt appetise with the gourmet dog food… so does the owner but we’re so sorry… the food was just only for dogs 😛
For further pictures in the event… including celebrities and dogs…. please click here.